You’re self-employed; you know that your business depends on how you treat your customers. But when you need a mortgage loan, you get anything but good service, and here’s why:
- Your tax returns tend to be more complicated than other people’s – and therefore more work for the lender
- Especially if your business is still growing, you may be keeping a lot of the money in the business instead of taking it out in personal income, which can make it harder to get your file approved – again, more work for the lender.
But the Tripp Team at Direct Mortgage LOVES and specializes in working with small business owners and self employed people.
Schedule a free phone consultation with a Tripp Team Loan Officer. We’ll help you figure out your best options for getting your loan approved.
- We’ll start by listening until we understand your situation.
- We’ll get some basic information from you (income, debt, credit)
- Then we’ll run the loan options available to you (there may be more than you think)
- And call you to explain those options to you. We can preapprove your loan and be ready to close when you are.
Remember, with the Tripp Team you also get:
1. Fast, Personal Service: Your loan officer personally processes and submits your loan, and we can typically get your loan approved within 7 days of your completed loan application and the required documentation. We can typically close your loan within 7 days of approval.
2. Competitive Pricing: We’re a local, direct lender with minimal overhead. We can compete on price with anyone.
3. Expert Guidance: We close more home purchase transactions than most Realtors, and unlike most lenders, we’re happy to coach you on everything from the selection of a good agent to strategic advice on negotiating the price of your home.